Why?????

The other day, I added the live traffic feed widget from FEEDJIT. I just wanted to see how and where my readers come from. Now I have been facepalming for the last few days, the reason why is...................

Just look at the pattern below

Los Angeles, California arrived from search.yahoo.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: June 2008" by searching for koihime musou h-games.
13:28:07 -- 3 minutes ago

Quito, Pichincha arrived from images.google.com.ec on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Bible Black".
13:22:24 -- 9 minutes ago

Itapira, Sao Paulo arrived from images.google.com.br on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I really like Lucky Star".
13:18:43 -- 12 minutes ago

São Paulo, Sao Paulo arrived from images.google.com.br on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
13:15:31 -- 16 minutes ago

Rio De Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro arrived from images.google.com.br on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
13:15:20 -- 16 minutes ago

Izmir, Izmir arrived from images.google.com.tr on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
13:13:23 -- 18 minutes ago

Barbacena, Minas Gerais arrived from images.google.com.br on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Today Is My Birthday".
13:11:00 -- 20 minutes ago

Lyon, Rhone-Alpes arrived from images.google.fr on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
13:08:15 -- 23 minutes ago

Jamestown, North Carolina arrived from google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Joint Repair" by searching for joint repair.
13:07:33 -- 24 minutes ago

Turku, Western Finland arrived from images.google.fi on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I don't feel like writting".
13:06:47 -- 24 minutes ago

Rome, Lazio arrived on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Bazooka Cafe".
13:06:46 -- 24 minutes ago

Morelia, Michoacan de Ocampo arrived from images.google.com.mx on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I don't feel like writting".
13:05:26 -- 26 minutes ago

New York, New York arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I'm really busy".
13:02:29 -- 29 minutes ago

Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha arrived from images.google.cz on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I'm really busy".
13:00:27 -- 31 minutes ago

12:59:01 -- 32 minutes ago

Pflugerville, Texas arrived from google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Tokyo Brass Style" by searching for tokyo brass style.
12:55:32 -- 36 minutes ago

Maldives arrived from images.google.mv on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:54:24 -- 37 minutes ago

Lima, Lima left via feeds.feedburner.com from "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about"
12:53:18 -- 38 minutes ago

Lima, Lima arrived from images.google.com.pe on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:52:41 -- 38 minutes ago

Kalamazoo, Michigan arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Bible Black".
12:49:55 -- 41 minutes ago

Tromsø, Troms arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:48:32 -- 43 minutes ago

Dubai, Dubai left via bp2.blogger.com from "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I don't feel like writting"
12:42:28 -- 49 minutes ago

Dubai, Dubai arrived from images.google.ae on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I don't feel like writting".
12:41:43 -- 49 minutes ago

Uddevalla, Vastra Gotaland arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: My Figure Wish List".
12:41:17 -- 50 minutes ago

Helsinki, Southern Finland arrived from images.google.fi on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I'm really busy".
12:40:13 -- 51 minutes ago

Bonnie, Illinois arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I'm really busy".
12:39:42 -- 51 minutes ago

United States arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Motivation is Great".
12:38:15 -- 53 minutes ago

Ottawa, Ontario left via animenano.com from "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Bazooka Cafe"
12:33:21 -- 58 minutes ago

Ottawa, Ontario left via bp0.blogger.com from "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Bazooka Cafe"
12:32:56 -- 58 minutes ago

Ottawa, Ontario arrived from google.ca on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Bazooka Cafe" by searching for cafe bazooka.
12:29:46 -- 1 hour 1 min ago

Siegburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen arrived from images.google.de on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I'm really busy".
12:29:23 -- 1 hour 2 mins ago

Wiesbaden, Hessen left via bp0.blogger.com from "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about"
12:27:05 -- 1 hour 4 mins ago

Wiesbaden, Hessen arrived from images.google.de on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:26:50 -- 1 hour 4 mins ago

Rio De Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro arrived from google.com.br on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Anime Summer Season 2008" by searching for girls anime summer of 7: videos.
12:25:23 -- 1 hour 6 mins ago

Victoria, British Columbia arrived from images.google.ca on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:21:58 -- 1 hour 9 mins ago

Neuhof, Hessen arrived from images.google.de on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I don't feel like writting".
12:19:56 -- 1 hour 11 mins ago

Aravaca, Madrid arrived from images.google.es on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Bible Black".
12:19:48 -- 1 hour 11 mins ago

El Paso, Texas arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:19:34 -- 1 hour 12 mins ago

Szczecin, Zachodniopomorskie arrived from images.google.pl on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I'm really busy".
12:18:19 -- 1 hour 13 mins ago

Johannesburg, Gauteng arrived from images.google.co.za on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Motivation is Great".
12:10:08 -- 1 hour 21 mins ago

Luján, Mendoza arrived from images.google.es on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:10:06 -- 1 hour 21 mins ago

Carrières-sous-poissy, Ile-de-France arrived from images.google.fr on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
12:09:28 -- 1 hour 22 mins ago

Newport News, Virginia arrived from otakudan.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Anime".
12:08:07 -- 1 hour 23 mins ago

Köln, Nordrhein-Westfalen arrived from images.google.de on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Sexy Wallpapers for my readers".
12:00:11 -- 1 hour 31 mins ago

Berwick, Pennsylvania left via howagirlfigures.com from "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about"
11:59:25 -- 1 hour 32 mins ago

Berwick, Pennsylvania left via anime-planet.com from "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about"
11:58:44 -- 1 hour 32 mins ago

Berwick, Pennsylvania arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: nothing to write about".
11:57:49 -- 1 hour 33 mins ago

Munich, Bayern arrived from images.google.de on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: I don't feel like writting".
11:51:59 -- 1 hour 39 mins ago

Nijmegen, Gelderland arrived from images.google.com on "Otaku Dan: The Life of an Anime Fan: Motivation is Great".
11:51:38 -- 1 hour 39 mins ago

If you can see my nothing to write about post, I don't feel like writing post, and I'm really busy post are the most popular. The reason why is because those are post that have 2D girls in them. I really wanted my blog to become popular because of what I write about, not because of a pair of anime tits. I know that I made those posts but the reason why I do that is because I don't like to miss a day and I don't want to disappoint my great readers. When I started blogging I just wanted my blog to be well known but it was going to take hard work and perseverance which it did and it makes me feel proud. However, I'm getting views because pictures of anime girls and to me it feels rather cheap. From now on I will work ever harder on my blog and I will try not to use 2D girls to get views. I hope that the people that come for the boobs do end up liking my blog for the right reasons.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Creative Commons License
blogger by Daniel Mercedes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

Anime-Planet